The Administrator of your personal data obtained on this website is DEMUR Krzysztof Wcisło, ul. Stawowa 33A, 34-730 Mszana Dolna, Poland, PL7371960063.
If you have submitted the declaration of processing personal data, at any moment you can withdraw this consent. Consent withdrawal will not affect the compatibility with the right to process that was made based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Personal data processed on the website below will be used in order to realize the sale, manage the client’s account, contact you and answer your questions based on legally justifiable interest of the Administrator, your consent and interest in our offer (based on art. 6 par. 1 letter. a and b RODO).
Your personal data can be submitted to the following categories of entities:
- Subcontractors, so the entities that we use during their processing;
- Commercial partners the offer of whom complements our offer;
Your personal data will be processed and stored from the moment of their acquisition by the Administrator of Personal Data until the time of validity of the agreement concluded with you, but also after its termination in order to:
- Redress in connection with performing the agreement;
- Fulfill the obligation resulting from the rules of law, including especially the tax and accounting rules;
- You will object to their processing for this purpose, you will withdraw the consent if we have processed them based on the so-called marketing consent or we will determine ourselves that they are no longer valid.
It is worth remembering that you have right to lodge a complaint with UODO when you will think that processing of the personal data infringes the norms of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27th April 2016.
You have right to:
- Have access to your personal data and obtain their copy;
- Clarify (correct your personal data);
- Remove data
- Limit processing of the personal data;
- To make objection concerning processing of the personal data;
- To transfer data;
- Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw consent to process personal data
Submitting personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide such data means lack of possibility to answer your questions, lack of contact, lack of possibility to provide services or lack of possibility to receive marketing information.